He had to learn the hard way!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleychin

My chinny Dwyer hates my my husband for some unknown reason and he lets him know it.He will grab the bars and shake them while hissing at Rich when ever he comes in the room.
The other day I was feeding my chins when Rich came in the room and Dwyer started his I hate you dance and stuborn Rich tried to pet him any way.I told Rich your going to get bit,he's telling you to back off.He of course didn't belive me and I turned around to feed Orin and then I heard OW!
My silly husband had stuck his nose though Dwyers cage bars and Dwyer ran over bit him and ran off.I turned back around to see blood dripping off his nose and a look of shock on his face.
We both warned him maybe now he'll listen.
The other boys are fine with Rich but Dwyer is a Mommas Boy. He's sweet and even clingy when it comes to me.
Truth be told I kinda like the fact he's loyal to me only.He may still grow out of this stage but for now he's my baby!

my one chin doesnt like my fiance'. whenever he goes up to the cage Stitch trys to attack the wire. since the squares are too small for anything more than a pinky finger he cant bite him, but even the sound of his voice sets him off.
all i have to do is walk up to the cage and talk to him and he "kisses" me thru the wire!
hey the boy knows who takes care of him!

that story made me laugh. Hows your husbands nose doing? Gizmo's a momma's boy too!

They have an "I hate you" dance? :wow:

Dwyer does.He races back and forth glaring at Rich.Then he'll stop,stand up and shake the bars while hissing at him.
It's kinda cute to see this little fur ball intimidate a full grown man.
Rich has learned to resect Dwyers space.

That is soo funny. Phoenix doesn't really like Dustin either. He will just stick his fingers in to say hi once in a while and Phoenix stands on her hind legs, warning him that she is aimed and ready...sometimes she sprays him without him even getting a chance to get out of the way. It is so funny and I laugh every time because she hasn't sprayed me for a while and its usually when she's got an attitude and is telling me that I'm paying more attention to Sedona at the moment then her. :neener:

Gotta love chins with 'tudes. Smokie can't stand Keith and will spray and bite him no matter what, even as she "begs" for treats. The minute he gives her one, he can expect a shot of urine to come at him. This doesn't stop him though, he still pets her, and will get her out of the cage. :rolleyes:

Back