Hay fever

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liewwan

Last month I ended up starting to buy timothy hay by bales. Now of course after I loaded the 3 bales of hay, I decided to ask about 2nd cuts and was told it'll be harvested in 3 weeks. Now of course I'll want the 2nd cuts, vs the 1st cut. I thought of an idea to sell it off ebay by boxes, then give some away to individuals I know that has small animals. Wow as it turns out a lot of people were interested in buying the hay.
So what started out as a get rid of 1st cut and get 2nd cut, became a little resale situation. Provided it's paying for my chins to eat free nice fresh hay, I went crazy and hauled 12 bales of hay in my civic. Yes it's a Honda Civic, I have officially became a pro to be able to stuff 4 bales of hay in my car. Amazing I know, it's a civic :rofl:
Sadly I spent the past 5 horrible hours stuffing hay in boxes for resale, while my chins keep biting through bars, barking at me and whining at me for shoving their fresh new hay into boxes. The plus side for them was I kept taking breaks to give them a hay from one bale to another and boy did they go crazy. I still have to pick up 16 more bales :cry3:

That is too funny. I think photo's of your little car stuffed with hay is a must! :needpics:

Many of the forum readers would of died of laughter to see me fit a three hole breeding run into the back seat my BMW 3 series. Fits perfect. You can even shut the doors. I really like my car. But more times then not it is the "farm car." They must think I'm crazy when I pick up feed at the AG store with the little car. I sometimes forget to tell my husband to leave the pick up truck when he goes to work.

LOL this time around I didn't take pics, there is a pic from my 1st trip last month and that can be found here http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26981&page=3
Now that's only 3 bales I hauled back. I managed to put 2 in my back seat and 2 in the trunk this time around, lol, Lets see if I can do 5 bails per load next month:hmm: I'll for sure take pictures next month when I head back up there, 16 bales to haul back then :wacko:

Back