Has anyone used this dust bath?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

I read something about this in another thread I think. One lady said it was too small...but she didn't say how large her chin was. I don't know if that helps or not!:)

Your best bet (from what I have found) is one of those old glass candy jars. They come in good sizes and even a really large size. You can get them from Target. I think I paid about $6 for mine and it's great because I will never have to replace it.

Cuddlebug, where did you get the fish bowls at

Your best bet (from what I have found) is one of those old glass candy jars. They come in good sizes and even a really large size. You can get them from Target. I think I paid about $6 for mine and it's great because I will never have to replace it.

The only ones I see online are the 0.5 gallon ones.

I prefer glass 1 gallon fish bowls (can be purchased at a pet store or even Walmart) and the glass candy containers (Walmart, Target, even Orchard Supply carry these...).

That is a small sand bath, I don't think I would use it. I use the commercial sand bath from Petsmart, it was only about $8.

I've been using the 1 gallon jars for years - free and you get to eat what you bought!!

Latest posts

Back