Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet--yes I said SWEET, internet sister Peggy! I will never forget how helpful you were to me when I first joined CnQ and how much you helped me out through this past almost 6 years of friendship.

My family did not understand how my love of chinchillas could bring me such lasting friends. They wanted me to get a life and get off the computer. Oh how they were forever silenced when like an angel you drove all the way from South Dakota to be with me and held me when I fell apart at my sister's memorial.

It's easy to share my love of Gerard Butler, Alex O'Loughlin, LadyHawke, Attila & the Black Dagger Brotherhood with you.

:HB2:

:HBballoons2:

Happy Birthday Peggy! I hope you have a SPLENDIFEROUS day!! And just for good measure, you get one of these from me: :hug2:

:HBballoons::HB12::HBballoons:​

Peggy in a Gerry sandwich!!!

Thought I'd share with everyone Gerard's tattoo in honor of you!! :D

:HBcake::HBballoons3::HB9:

031a36d9.jpg

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. You get lots of :hug2: from Shelly and I. You will enjoy them and deal with it. :p

:HB14: Hope you have a good one. :hammock2:

The small furry peeps all send a chinny nose rub to you. ;)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Peggy!!!! Hugs from all of us here!

Love Gerard's new ink!

Happy Birthday Peggy!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Happy Birthday Pegs! So, what're Gerard's plans for you tonight? Hope it's something super special! :thumbsup:

Seriously, though, hope the kiddos do something nice for ya today!

I left you a vistor message before I saw this thread. The message was from me, and this is from the girls:

:HB9::bdayparty::HBballoons4:

Latest posts

Back