Gzifa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire D

Responsible & wise
As requested a Gzifa thread *cough*

Gzifa is one of the characters of Monty's Manor - she is part of the team of friendly chins that we take to the events we have been doing these past few months. She happily sits on my shoulder or will burrow into my shirt....

Gzify0x20shirt.jpg

It's a hard life being Gzifa.
hammock0x20chilled.jpg

Happiness is ..... breakfast in each paw
happiness.jpg

"Oh yeay! Big stick!!"
big0x20stick.jpg

"Make the human feel guilty position number 1"
dejected.jpg

I get these kind of poses when she doesn't get out for a run when she thinks she should - remind you of anyone, Cindy? LOL

Hello! I am cute, yes?
cute0x20in0x20bath.jpg

What do you mean, this isn't a flattering look for me?
fat0x20bum.jpg

Who, me? Wasn't me?
Gzif0x20innocent.jpg

I come out now, yes?
Out0x20now.jpg

Aww she is so adorable! How'd you come up with her name? It's so unique.

How'd you come up with her name? It's so unique.
I needed a "G" name & I wanted something unusual - it is African & means "Peaceful One". The G is silent too.

She's in my avatar pic too, 'helping' me read my book. :wacko:

Awwww, there's my Gzifa niece. Tell mummy that Auntie Meanie says "give you something yummy". And something for Ebby too.

Gah! I just adore her! Gzifa and Shelly are long lost sisters. Yes, Shelly gives me the same sad poses when she feels it is playtime.

Gzifa would thank you personally for all the nice comments about her but she's rather busy at the moment; dreaming of that giant stack of pet pasta sheets with her name on it.....
crashed0x20out0x202.JPG

Looks more comfortable than another sleeping position I found her in though - how can this be in any way comfortable??
how0x20comfy.JPG

I have a bit of a fascination for paws (as Meanie knows LOL ) & Gzifa has particularly cute pink paws (to go with her equally cute pink nose/mouth).
paws0x20in0x20dustbath.JPG

paws0x20at0x20bars.JPG

pink0x20paws.JPG

Awwww, there's my Gzifa niece. Tell mummy that Auntie Meanie says "give you something yummy". And something for Ebby too.
I can report happiness all round because they both had pet pasta over the weekend - not quite sure snatching counts as "thank you" but they enjoyed your present.

Love her little piggies! I don't know what it is about their feet, but chin paws are adorable.

Look who sent herself a Valentine's card? (Seriously, I have some mad friends :laughitup: ).

Attachments

• 8474f1131c10b7892cc089166ce55b6d.jpg
    8474f1131c10b7892cc089166ce55b6d.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 47ee9eefe2cc42f6089845f924eab4b5.jpg
    47ee9eefe2cc42f6089845f924eab4b5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 31
  • a1a3d6cbef47024af558c631b325f7cc.jpg
    a1a3d6cbef47024af558c631b325f7cc.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 31
WOW! I'm guessing humility isn't one of her stronger characteristics?

I'm guessing humility isn't one of her stronger characteristics?

LOL Like most chins, she's gorgeous & she know it. Plus, she's a media star (has had her photo on some websites for the Harrogate show at the end of Jan, has been photographed by professionals & paparazzi) so she's taken on typical chin diva status (a bit like Shelly) . ;)

Also, she says humility is over-rated. :p

Back