Got bit - wow did it hurt!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had a hedgie my husband told some people at work about her. He works at a retirement community and the Supervisor said Oh they would love to see her, can you bring her? She had never bitten anyone so I bring her, a lady wanted to pet her, I said OK, and Hisshog promptly bit her!

the little get! oh dear

No I must trim alone- my honey is kinda scared of 'Tater though he wont admit it :)

Yeah there are different kinds of bites and this def was the one where she was TICKED at me and wouldn't let go if I moved. this was the only time she bit me to hurt me - and I deserved it a bit. I started it :)

We are back to being best friends - I still am a little gun shy though :)

When I had a hedgie my husband told some people at work about her. He works at a retirement community and the Supervisor said Oh they would love to see her, can you bring her? She had never bitten anyone so I bring her, a lady wanted to pet her, I said OK, and Hisshog promptly bit her!

I can completely visualize this. I took Felicity to a first grade classroom for a visit. When I was getting everything set up (playpool, food, water) she gave me a little nip. So I was really wondering how having 6 years handle her was going to go...but she didn't bite any of them! Thank God.

By the time everyone got to hold her, though, she was pretty tired of people.:hedgie2::hedgie3::bus:

Latest posts

Back