Good idea?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookie

I saw on one of the Ferret Nation club pictures that someone covered their whole cage except for the front in fleece. I would love to try this because it'll probably help the poop from being flung into the back where it is more challanging to vacumme. I this okay to do? Is there a downside to it? I would love to try this is see how it works out.

I'm not sure if it would be much different than say a melamine cage that is covered on all the sides and top? As long as you left the top of the cage open, along with the front, I think it might be ok, but would be interesting to see what others think.

I'll look a little more into it and maybe give it a try. Of course I would leave the top and front open, I don't want my chinnie's getting to warm! :)

Just watch that your chinnie doesnt pull the fleece in the cage. I have plexiglass attached to the back of one of my cages and it definitely cuts down on poop, hay, & shavings.

Latest posts

Back