FN 142 Pricematch

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezilynn

I just got back from PetSupermarket, they said they will match any price, including online stores, with shipping. If your anything like me and hate to wait the extra week for shipping, this is a great deal. My local one sells it for $199.99, which isn't a bad price anyway. Anybody have any success price matching anywhere else?

They have the FN 142 at the petsmart near me for 174.99. If they still have it in a month or two I'm gonna get it. That's what I paid online, not including shipping!

When I got my double FN last year, ferret.com was selling them for 157 plus 6.99 shipping. My local Petsmart pricematched, and I did not have to pay the shipping. I walked out of Petsmart paying the 157 plus tax. It was awesome. :D

Ugh, I checked my local petsmart and they were out, they get more in next week but they will be 229.99. Ill still check to see if petsmart will match the kennelvet price.

When I got my double FN last year, ferret.com was selling them for 157 plus 6.99 shipping. My local Petsmart pricematched, and I did not have to pay the shipping. I walked out of Petsmart paying the 157 plus tax. It was awesome. :D

Which petsmart did you go to that was willing to price match? I tried at the one off Southside and they told me they don't do it. Just curious in case I need a new one. :D

Which petsmart did you go to that was willing to price match? I tried at the one off Southside and they told me they don't do it. Just curious in case I need a new one. :D

Maybe it depends on the individual owner of that particular store if they decide to price match it.

Could you post or PM me your local Petsmarts Store number? Id like to take that info in when I go to see if ours will price match... though I havent ever seen a FN inside our stores. :hmm: Ill have to make some calls tomorrow

We just got a FN142 a few weeks ago at Petsmart for $185 with the PetPerks card discount (they're $230 normally). Sounds like they may not be doing the discount anymore, though, and I've never tried price matching there.

Crysta, it was the one on Southside. I had called ahead of time, and spoke with a manager, and got her name to be sure. All she needed was a current printout of the website, showing the actual product, model number, and price. I had zero hassles at the register.

They may have discontinued this--I don't know. I think I got it Jan/2008? It was a huge price difference from what they were charging (229.00) compared to what I paid (157.00).

Back