First shot at sculpture!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HaleyGoBoom

So I've never messed with clay before (not since elementary school!) and while shopping for my boyfriends birthday this morning I decided to give it a try. I've seen a few things that I can improve upon as far as the chin's appearance, he's sort of squirrelish looking, but my second attempt should be better :]

l_f85db28b777c45298313be04dda5d9bd.jpg

l_7272530c88014390be2c35c565032c04.jpg

l_486ac18cedb041f8a0f29b14d87f7b6d.jpg

I love it! Hehe. What did you use for the tail? oooh...and it needs cute whiskers =)

I bought a thin fluffy boa and cut it, and I wanted to whiskers but dont have any wire :[

I was thinking about that, it didn't take me long to make at all, but I need to practice on the facial structure and so on, so he doesn't look like a squirrel/lion cub hybrid lol

For whiskers, use could use broom strands, colored or not, and attatch with elmers glue, which turns clear!

Good idea, I do have some clear string that sticks out straight when cut, I was thinking about that.

if anyone wants a custom one of their pet first pm (with a photo) first serve. (price is negotiable and will be decided when product is finished, you don't have to buy I just want the practice nn if you wanna buy it you can)

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I start attempt #2 today, no one wants it to look like theirs so far so I'm just gonna do a random one :]

Back