Finally ordered my Chin Spin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After much thought and consideration, I ordered my a Quality Cage 15" Chin Spin for my babies!

I figured that it would be beneficial, and would be a great investment in the long run.
So, tell me people, are you satisfied with your Chin Spin, and do your chinchillas like it?
I'm excited.

It was only 66 dollars, 55 + 11.50 for shipping.
Should be here by tuesday or wednesday!
Oh and I finally bought fleece for the cage and everyone is right, they love it!:thumbsup:
They were just a little upset that they couldn't dig into it, but no chewing so far!
I'll be keeping a watch for the next couple of days too see how it does, and if it all works out I'll sew the fleece so it will fit like a pillow case (Today was cleaning day, so I put it in there anyways)
And lastly, I got the perfect size beds for them! I went to Jo Annes craft store and found a little wooden stoarge bin that looked like a little bed.
Dont worry people, I called them and they said they only use White wood, poplar, and pine on their smaller objects because it's cheeper! Mile's love's his bed and I used the cuddly buddy rick from NOLA Chinchillas sent me(Thanks Rick, I imagine your jumping up and down that I finally got a wheel:hilarious:)and he uses it as a pillow.

So, feed back chin people!:dance3:

I am quite happy with my chinspin! I got it a year ago and both my chins took to it right away and love it. They use it every day! Goodluck with yours =)

It will be the best investment you will purchase for them. Other than the bearings needing to be replaced it will last years.

Your chinnies will be super happy. It is a great and most importantly, safe, wheel!

I just ordered one as well, but since I'm in Canada I had to pay 24.99 shipping! My wallet weeps..hahah. :p Well it will be worth it when I finally recieve it! (Ordered it the 5th...)

Mine's out for delivery today. It cost me $69 with shipping. Hopefully Mischki will like it! Though the breeder says she loves running on a wheel :)

Chin Spin

RoyalPeach: I know what you mean, :( But I guess it's worth it, just have to work a few extra hours this week!

Linzwolf: Sounds like your Chin will love you forever, :). Tell me how it goes when everyone get's theirs!
I'll post a video of them running on when I get it put together :dance3:

My chin loves his ChinSpin, its a great investment and will last a long time! I bought mine used a year ago and its still going strong!

got it :)

Got my chin spin! I installed it, and Mischki was like "What the heck is this thing, and how do I get on top of it!?"

Now she likes running in it, though she only does it a few times, stops, then starts running again.

I'm gonna put up pics of Mischki, and a couple of her and the wheel later tonight. :bliss:

Back