Finally DONE!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is wonderful, not to be unoriginal, but those cages really are. I'm in the slow process of building my own cage, almost finished the doors today. It's only tough having to make the learning mistakes, I've never built anything or sawed anything before. But it seems like if you do a bit each day it's relatively easy.

that's excellent! was everything made from absolute scratch? amazing! I wanted to build just 1 cage myself... maybe now I can start!

amazing, looks so great!

WOW, Dawn!!! Those are VERY impressive!!!

I promise not to spray either, if you let me be one of your chinnies!!! :nod:

This may sound odd but where does the pee go? I don't think I see shavings or fleece or anything like that?

Wow, awesome cages/cage setup! I love how you have the wooden gate on the door frame as well.

This may sound odd but where does the pee go? I don't think I see shavings or fleece or anything like that?

They are all pee trained, there is a pee box in the corner on the lower level opposite the wheel, its filled with shavings and they use that.

Freaking awesome, Dawn!! I know how organized you are, and these new cages fit right in!! Must be nice not to have any poopies on the floor anymore, too!!
;)

Latest posts

Back