Finally 20!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sendra

Chin-zilla!
Huzzah, felt like I'd never get out of my teens. Finally turned 20 on the 8th. xD I'm so giddy about it!

Happy Birthday - my daughter Erica shares your day! 18!!
We went and got her drivers license, [passed first try!] and had lunch at Fridays to celebrate!!

Congrats! But, don't wish your life away...before you know it, you'll not wanna tell people how old you are. *sigh* The last 10 yrs of my life have absolutely flown by - somewhere along the way, I must have blinked or something.

Happy birthday!

Congrats! But, don't wish your life away...before you know it, you'll not wanna tell people how old you are. *sigh* The last 10 yrs of my life have absolutely flown by - somewhere along the way, I must have blinked or something.

I was just thinking the same thing. 30 is right around the corner and I'm wondering where 20 went.

Ditto! I turned 28 in April and I just want to put on the brakes... but it seems the accelerator is stuck!! It really seems like the older you get, the faster the years go by.

Happy Birthday. Trust me, don't get too happy and excited. 21 really isn't all that amazing. Although I am looking forward to 25 when insurance rates drop... LOL

Congrats! I remember being excited to turn 20 too. Hope you enjoy your 20s as much as I did! Er, wait. Maybe that's not a good idea... :hmm:

Back