Fifty Shades of Grey

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds interesting . aparently it started off as a twilight fanfiction.
i might actualy read it.
i used to be really into erotic/romance books.
some of my favorite were/are the Love at stake series (vampire/werewolves very amusing/ funny series)
the carpathian vampire series
and almost anything by katie mcallister
strangely enough i actual y read them for the plot

Hussies...

Lol jk! They seem pretty interesting. May make for a good summer read!

LOL!!! I can't help myself!!! Every time I see or hear this book title, it makes me think that there should be more to it, like ""Fifty Shades of Grey -- The Guidebook to Standard Chinchillas"!!! ;)

Seriously, though, I do plan on reading it. :)

Well, I've read the first one, and am about 1/2 way through the second. Tagna, you're right, the writing itself is not stellar, quite lacking actually...but I still love it. There is no way I can picture Christian being 27 and Ana only 21 in my mind, and the author's attempt to try to disguise her British writing style is awful, but it still captivates me. :) I'm enjoying the story.

I actually just finished reading the third in the series. The writing and editing is horrific, but I couldn't stop reading them! I actually was listening to them on audible, but you get the point. I don't know what it is about the books, but they are addicting.

I just finished #2 and spoiler - they don't "end" so if you find yourself liking it as you read go ahead and get the others...

I didn't think her writing was that bad but I could see how others could get annoyed - frankly i just attributed it to her character Ana being quirky rather than the macro level of the writing style (not sure if that made sense)...And I agree I keep picturing Christian Bale and Christian and he's not 27...

LOL!!! I can't help myself!!! Every time I see or hear this book title, it makes me think that there should be more to it, like ""Fifty Shades of Grey -- The Guidebook to Standard Chinchillas"!!! ;)

Seriously, though, I do plan on reading it. :)

lol, that is what I thought too.

I've just started the third. I don't think they are that well written, but they are SO addicting.

Forgot to mention...even Bandit wants to read them, but he's too young!

Attachments

• playtime 043.jpg
    playtime 043.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 89
I agree the writing was horrible but I read the entire series in 4 days--I couldn't put it down I really enjoyed it lol

Back