FB users- any way to turn off the quiz notifications?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnShh

So, for all you facebook users, is there any way to turn off the quiz notifications? Everyone takes so many quizzes that my news feed is just that- "so and so took a top 5 quiz!". I'd like to see whats going on with my friends/status updates/etc... I don't really care about the dang quizzes :banghead:!!

If someone knows of a way to not show the quiz notifications, I would be very happy!:thumbsup:

If you hover to the right of the notification a pop up will appear and give you the option to hide whatever app is there.

Click on the notifications in the lower right-hand corner. Then when the little window thing pops up you click "see all" in the upper right-hand corner of that. It will take you to the notifications page and you can uncheck the boxes of all the apps you don't want to receive notifications for on the right side of the page.

Yes.. what they said. ;)

You can also "Ignore" any requests by friends ..and in tiny print under those invites, there's the option to "Block the Application", as well.

Good! I was wondering how to do that too...I get so many notifications b/c of those quizzes...

Latest posts

Back