Favorite Toy?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleynicol3

I've had my little guy for a few days now and this seems to be his favorite toy. I got it from javachin. I'm not sure if it's a particular kind of wood he likes, or if he just likes all the hanging pieces, but he's always chewing on this thing. I had to move it to a different part of his cage where he could reach it better!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372851818.759946.jpg

What is your chin's favorite toy?

Alena at Moonlight Chinchillas makes a pineapple toy, my boys destroyed it in a day. There's no way they're getting one of them everyday, but they loved it while it lasted.

Yay! I have a new fan! I put a variety of woods on there, so maybe he likes that it dangles? Glad he likes it!

You do have a new fan! I still have some stuff I bought from you that I haven't used yet, but when he needs new toys, I'll be back for more!!!

I think he does like that it dangles. He chewed one of the dangly pieces off, then pulled at the other one to get it up on the ledge so he could get to it better.

Back