Favorite Fleece Item

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Fleece Item

• Total voters
I've got one cage here with two girls, Misty and Tilly, and I CANNOT have fleece in this cage and expect it to last more than a week. They don't ingest it, but they do like to get inside the hammocks. I don't buy hammocks for them anymore, they get theirs made by me - because I'd spend a fortune keeping them in hammocks.

The others have hammocks and pillows. Some use them, some don't.

Mine don't mess with hammocks, but LOVE their fleece tubes.

Since the only fleece we have is hammocks, thats what I voted for.

All three of my boys love their tubes.But they do use their hammocks and pillows too.

Last edited:
I was gonna say you left the shammock and the huts off too... a couple of my weaner cages have some of the fun stuff

Fleece tube hands down ,, all of them love those. My daughter taught herself how to sew and now makes all of ours. lol

Guess we're the odd ones out! Both of our boys absolutely love their fleece houses. Poor Koko has had to go without his for the last month or so because of his splint though...

Sesame loves her fleece hammocks (have a regular one and a shammock). Don't forget about the cuddle buddies/fleece buddies! Sesame loves sleeping on top of her's.

No words needed!

Chinniechantel, it's actually pretty easy to make, I was really surprised!

I have an order from Alli coming with a tube & hammock and other goodies- but knowing Binx, I am guessing it will be the fleece tube- I will let you know when it arrives!

my boys LOVE their houses they sleep in, on the very top, and under them!

Mine can't seem to decide whether they like the hammocks or tubes better....I voted for hammocks but I'd have to say the tubes are just as loved! I think its time for me to make some new ones :)

Mine love the house best, but the top of it... They used to love the tube, but then I got the house and they sit on top of it to sleep :) Sometimes they'll sit inside it, mostly they just use it as part of their run around the cage wicked fast for exercise routine and jump in and out of it :p

Back