Farrah Fawcett

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm living in a cave...I didn't know she was battling cancer and her death was a total shock. I'm going to have to google her story now so I know what happened to her. How sad...She wasn't that old was she? Life can be so unfair and so unpredictable.

I'm living in a cave...I didn't know she was battling cancer and her death was a total shock. I'm going to have to google her story now so I know what happened to her. How sad...She wasn't that old was she? Life can be so unfair and so unpredictable.

Yeah, there is a documentary showing her fight...it is very very sad, even when she was alive, not it would be even more so. She was such a fighter.

Yes, she definitely fought as hard as she could. Does anyone know if her and Ryan married? He was talking about it a few days ago that they were going to, oh well, rest in peace Farrah.

Beautiful Farah, I'm happy your long courageous battle is finally over. I thank God for calling you home where you will be forever at peace and CANCER FREE!

I finally read up on her story...how tragic. How sad that she and Ryan didn't get married before she passed away. At least she is in peace now.

She was only 62. I am glad she is at peace and pain free. Life can be so cruel. Then I worry what is in store for me!! :cry3: Not that I'm sick or anything, but you never know what fate will throw your way.

Latest posts

Back