Extra sleepy after playtime!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

I guess the girls were extra sleepy after playtime today because they all passed out together on their sides which is rare. It was so adorable, of course I had to snap a photo! They just had their bath for the day so they're a bit dusty, but that doesn't affect their cuteness :p

bebbiez.jpg

I'm lucky to have three that all get along so well :hearts:

How cute. It's pictures like these that will make me sad if Oscar and Charlie don't get along when I finally introduce them.

That is so cute! My boys still hate each other and would not do well with a cage mate so seeing chins chill out together is something I only see in pictures.

Thank you :) I am very lucky to have them...they are such sweet girls. I would have been pretty bummed if they hadn't gotten along...luckily they have loved each other from the time they first met. Plus, it helps that the homo eb girls are twins ;)

That is so precious. My boys lay on top of each other. I like how the ebonies are facing the same way.

Thank you everyone :) They do often sleep as an "ebony oreo" ;) I think the twins are very protective of their "baby" Scully :p

They are sleeping in a chinnie pile right now but I'll leave them be :p They are such sweeties.

Back