Excited To Finally See My Boys Growing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The1nOnlyMatty

With our squishy poos finally cleared up, I been keeping track of my boys weights every week since they are back to regularly gaining weight again. My boys are 6 months, 6 months, 4 months, and 3 months. The two 6 month olds (homo and hetero beige) and the 4 month old (mosaic) all just broke the pound mark! My 3 month old (standard) is steadily growing and up to 340 g. He's been our favorite to watch. He was a rescue, and came from the Montgomery County mass surrender (a massive BYB disaster). He was genetically inclined to be a little guy, so seeing him round out has been awesome. Didn't realize just how much fun tracking weights can be, but Sundays have become the highlight of my week, when we do weigh ins. I know this was a bit of a random post. I'm just super excited.

it is fun to watch them grown up. Iv watched the three kits that my first two chins had grow up the last year or two. Its fun to watch them learn things and grow. When they were first born the squeezed through my 1inch bars like they weren't even their. Now they grown so much they might have trouble fitting through 5 bars lol

Well done Matty on curing your boys' soft poo issue! :thumbsup: I recall reading you had been having problems with that for a little while now. My boys are becoming little round fur balls as well as they are maturing. That would be so fun to watch kits grow up from day one!

Back