Ebony White color change

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoof

Kung Fu Chinny!
This little girl is so cute, she has one white foot. Can't wait to see what color she ends up as an adult.

She's 2.5 months old.

Attachments

• WhEb3.jpg
    WhEb3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 226
  • EbWh1.jpg
    EbWh1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 244
  • EbWh2.jpg
    EbWh2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 239
is that the little girl you put on the table and showed us that day?? if so all i can say is WOW!!! drastic color change !! she is beautiful

Last edited:
So pretty! Those last two pics she looks like a siamese chinchilla lol, you know, colored like a siamese cat. Very pretty!

Wow, I love the changes whites go through as they mature, it amazes me. Keep posting pictures, I would love to see more of her as she ages more!

Some updated pictures of this lovely lady. She's 9.5 months old and very sweet. The only white spots left are the toes on her foot. :))

Attachments

• X3EbWhF1.jpg
    X3EbWhF1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 78
  • X3EbWhF2.jpg
    X3EbWhF2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 87
Some updated pictures of this lovely lady. She's 9.5 months old and very sweet. The only white spots left are the toes on her foot. :))

She is still gorgeous....I will take her...I love her coloring...whites are so awesome...i'm guessing your keeping her tho...she's adorable...congrats

Ive had a guy born like this too, he was a ebony white. he was born almost all black, looked like a silver mosaic.
This is at around 4 months old
whtebMJMC1a.jpg

Then just a few months later he was almost pure white
whtebMJMC1b.jpg

Back