Drinking

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xohbrandixoh2013

I'm not sure if one of my chins is drinking. She has a water bottle and I even tried giving her a dish but she just flipped it. The water bottle doesn't look like there's much missing from it.

I have a water bottle that isn't working all the time (I have one coming in the mail that is better quality) so I have been checking regularly to make sure they are working. I put a mark in dry erase marker on the bottle and I regularly tap the ball to make sure its working. You should do that because that could be the reason why she's not drinking. If its not working, you should order a new one and see if you can get the old one to work temporarily til the new one comes. I have also been holding the bottle up to my chins mouth, after I make it work, and my chin will drink for long periods of time so I know the problem is that its broken.

I would scrap the dish as you don't want her getting wet. They take a long time to blowdry.

Back