Demi | Chinchillas Thread

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliespooks

http://demiwolf-chinchillas.tumblr.com/

I just started this blog last night which will continually follow all the antics and milestones of Demi and Fen. I also post chinchilla-related news and articles I find while browsing the web that may interest chinchilla owners.

I've learned a lot of important things since I've found this website and hope to guide others this way while also sharing what I've learned through posts of how I take care of my furry friends.

You can find introductions to Fen and the unknowingly rescue of my baby girl Demi. Please feel free to leave comments on there or on this thread. I'm still learning alot about taking care of my chinchillas so advice is also appreciated on anything I post that I'm doing wrong. Thanks! :)

I followed you :) seminalandsemiotic is my username, i also run chiachinchilla ;)

Looking forward to more pics and stories!! :)

Great blog, and congrats on getting Demi out of that horrible situation, she looks wonderful now.. Are Demi and Fen living together? If so, I hope one or both are fixed.. Being as new to chinnies as you are, please keep the "breeding horror stories" thread in mind before you put them together. Especially since they are both rescues :)

We had Demi spayed a little after we got Fen then later paired them together in the same cage. I've had my experience with accidental breeding with my gerbils so I've learned my lesson long before meeting Fen and Demi, heh. So the only breeding horror stories I have to worry about are the potential ones of my sister's chinchillas ><

Back