deeper bass pans?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

McKenzie

ive seen some peoples FN cages with extra deep bass pans... i was wondering where you get those? thanks in advance

They no longer make pans deeper than 3". I have ordered 3 sets of 3" deep pans over the last year or so. I am very happy with the pans but there are still shavings and poops all over the floor.

Yep, I have poop on the floor that I quickly sweep up every morning but it's not alot. Since I don't use shavings, I don't have any of that but I think the poops that make it out of the cage are the ones that come from when they are sitting on the shelves/perches or when they decide to fly around inside their cage.

If you have a digger chin it doesn't really matter how deep your pans are. If anyone has ever watched a chin dig you'll know why!

I don't use shavings anymore but still have some shavings from the litter pans that get thrown out. I also have poop on the floor around the cages because it flies off of shelves and from the cage when the popcorn around in the early morning. It's no biggie, that's what the shop vac is for!

Back