Dead Chinchilla...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoMonster

NOT REALLY! Lol.
I had Leo out for playtime, and he was rolling around the floor because there was leftover dust. I guess this is one of those things where you catch the picture at JUST the right time.
:dance3:

405348_10150677116083504_591683503_12354882_1580511125_n.jpg

You scared the bejesus out of me for a second, ha!

He does look unconscious in that picture...or like he's levitating. I can't really tell which way is up to be honest!

No....dead Leo's mommy! You scared me! He is adorable and deserves a better mommy...me!

Hahahahaha nahhhh I love him to death and all his cuteness. I'm collecting pictures and when I have enough I'll start a Leo thread. This was just so funny I couldn't wait.

:tease:

I have to admit that I wasn't even going to read this post but when I saw that pic before reading anything, I thought he was dead. I'm glad that he is fine but you scared the crap out of me. And your forgiven for it. Take care of your boy, he's a keeper.

Look at his sweet little ears all pressed down, adorable! He does look rather dead though, silly boy!

Yeah, I know...but yeah, don't do that. It really does make the heart skip a beat and it does happen for real. You know what? You owe us all some more pics and we'll forgive you ;)

I have a collection forming on my computer now that my camera is working again. When I get enough I'll do a Leo thread in the Chinchilla picture section

But for now I'll leave you guys with this..

1020182.jpg

Back