David Tennant leaving Doctor Who!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriL

I'm so bummed out about this one! I just was reading this online and it maybe old news already, and I may have missed it being posted on the old board, but I just love him as the Doctor!

I know we had some Doctor Who fans on the old board...

Ah, I liked the old guy much better. I stopped watching it after he left, so luckily, this won't affect me any. :)

I'm sorry for you though! That's a lot of Doctor Who's to go through in a relatively short time. What is this guy going to do? Get sucked into a garbage disposal and shoot out the pipes as someone new?

OH NOO!!! David Tennant is a AWESOME Doctor Who...my favorite!!! ....I'm sad....

I am sad to see him go, but I was also sad to see Christopher Eccleston go and initially I didn't think I'd like Tennant. After a couple shows though, I really, really liked him. I'm sure the new doctor will be just as good, while offering his own spin on 'The Doctor'. That's the beauty of the show...you can have an entire cast change and still have a good show that follows the story line. I can't wait for the new season to start!

Hi, It was known over here ages ago.

The big controversy is the new doctor is a guy called Matt Smith and he's very wierd looking!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7808697.stm

I love David Tennant. I think the problem is that people take the job on, but then they don't want to be typecast as doctor who forever, so they move on.

The worrying thing is, the doctor is only supposed to have 13 incarnations before he dies, Matt smith will be 11th (not counting a mad Children on Need special when they got through about 5 incarnatiosn in 20 mins!!) So they are running out.

I'll be sad to see Tennant go - but then I was discussing with work collegaues that I would like a really young doctor (he's my age!) to see a Young man trying to play an old man in a young man's body. Still, I trust Steven Moffat.

That, and I prefer Torchwood anyway!

Here's my boyfriend as Captain Jack Harkness-

P2170045.jpg

P2170043.jpg

I love cardiff.

Hi, It was known over here ages ago.

The big controversy is the new doctor is a guy called Matt Smith and he's very wierd looking!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7808697.stm

I love David Tennant. I think the problem is that people take the job on, but then they don't want to be typecast as doctor who forever, so they move on.

The worrying thing is, the doctor is only supposed to have 13 incarnations before he dies, Matt smith will be 11th (not counting a mad Children on Need special when they got through about 5 incarnatiosn in 20 mins!!) So they are running out.

I'll be sad to see Tennant go - but then I was discussing with work collegaues that I would like a really young doctor (he's my age!) to see a Young man trying to play an old man in a young man's body. Still, I trust Steven Moffat.

That, and I prefer Torchwood anyway!

Here's my boyfriend as Captain Jack Harkness-

I love cardiff.

You are right, he is a bit odd looking....

I was reading that he will be younger than Peter Davison, and I was not a fan of Peter Davison...

And yes, he is the 11th Doctor, so what happens when they get to the 13th?

I have never seen Torchwood. I have seen in Doctor Who where they have tried to tie them together, but have not seen the show.

Your boyfriend looks quite dashing. :wink3:

Thank You.

If you get a chance to catch Torchwood, I totally recommend it. It's like Doctor Who crossed with the x-files, crossed with Millenium if you ever watched that. It's a lot more adult and much darker.

Thank You.

If you get a chance to catch Torchwood, I totally recommend it. It's like Doctor Who crossed with the x-files, crossed with Millenium if you ever watched that. It's a lot more adult and much darker.

Total X-Files fan, and I watched Millenium while it was on. I was starting to think I was the only one who did watch that one though!

I have all the dvd box sets signed by Lance Henrikson. :)

You'd love Torchwood then, I guarrentee it.

Back