Daisy of Love

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally would have kept Professor tonight....waaaayyy hotter IMHO. Daisy likes the scuzzy greasy rockers it seems...definitely not the rocker I go after. Weasel was just gross from the get go. He should have been gone from the beginning. And good riddance to Flipper.

Haha Laurie even I had to watch this....that girl is so....bleh. I can't believe people fight to date her...crazy!

yay......other people watch this show! sorry brandon but i like london, especially the drama he brings. and watching daisy literally fall all over herself is hilarious.

Haha Laurie even I had to watch this....that girl is so....bleh. I can't believe people fight to date her...crazy!

I thought she was kind of nasty looking when I took a peek last night. Bleh is right. Is she always drunk?

HAHAHA! I've watched about an episode and a half of this (can't watch when the kids are close...) and I just cracked up! I kept thinking - I wonder what she looks like w/out all that makeup caked on. Probably has to chisel it off! And yes - Chantel, I agree w/ you - what in the world are they fighting over w/ her? Blech!

Please, please don't diss my future wife.
Please don't.
Daisy is my heart and soul.

& I'm sorry, but if you like London, you... are bad.
Yuck!

Chi Chi looks like a chihuahua and is so annoying...and his friend is a freak. I really can't even pick one, none of them seem right for her. She is sweet, not too pretty in my book, but not annoying or mean at all, she seems to really want love.

I just want to strangle Chi Chi, I'm glad he is gone.
Sinister is.. SINISTER! Weird much? And what's up with that little patch of hair on his chin?
I'm not too sure if 12 Pack (sorry, Dave.) is real or not, but if he isn't he is putting on a good show.

LOL this is another one of those trashy reality shows I got sucked into.. I too am not sure what these people see in her..but makes me wonder if all this stuff is just made up because when they showed the clip for next weeks show with all the girlfriends, the one girlfriend was on Paris Hilton's BFF show..a bunch of reality show bums I guess.

I hope she ends up with Dave/12pack in the end..i think it would be great! :)

i wanted to smack the crap outta chichi! i like the remaining 4. i dont know if she will find true love but it looks like she will have a blast on the journey.
brett michaels did an interview with danny bonneduce on philly radio last week and said that for his show he initially wanted to call it "rock of dating" or somthing like that because he really just wanted to have "cool" dates and have fun dating and really wasnt looking for any "too" serious. he has 2 kids aged 9 & 4 and is very busy with their lives and was just looking to have a little fun.

The reality show thing IS a bunch of crap. I wish everyone would get over it! It's trashy, horrible, fake, crap. But! It's entertaining. ;)

& Thanks Laura, I plan to!

OMG I just had to pop in and say about Bret, are you kidding me? He's WAY busy in his kids lives like I weigh 100 and am 17 again. He's on the road constantly. He's done 3 flipping reality shows so when exactly is he busy with his kids' lives? What a bunch of crapola!

hey...........that's what he said!! in fact i didnt even know he had kids because i never heard him mention them! maybe that bang on the head he got will knock some sense into him!

Honestly I like Flex. He is the only eye candy for me but that's ok. He's funny as hell too. Although I think he could get a girl who wasn't half silicone...sorry Brandon.

She actually hasn't been too caked in make up in some of the scenes and didn't look that bad. Her lips weren't as out in your face. If her lips weren't so big she'd be fine, but they just don't look natural at all. Next time she needs to cool it a bit on the lip enlargement.

Latest posts

Back