Cooper Stormrider 3/25/2007-6/10/2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

My sweet little boy. I remember the day we met. You were a curled up hissing clicking quill ball of mighty teeth. Your old owner told me you were not friendly, I didn't believe him. I told you then that I was OK, that I would take care of you and do whatever needed for you to live a happy life. I don't think you believed me. My fingers for the first several months didn't trust you as much as you didn't trust me. But then you hurt your foot and we came to an understanding. You never bit me again. In fact you became very loving and very trusting. You let me do whatever I needed to do to provide for you. And I provided as much as I could.

I'm going to miss you my sweet boy. I'm going to miss the little huff you always gave when I walked in the room and said hello. I'm going to miss the hedgie kisses and nuzzles you would give. I'm going to miss the sweet look on your face as you slept peacefully on my chest every night.

Yes you were an angry biting machine in the beginning, but underneath was just one of the sweetest and gentlest personalities. You showed everyone just how beautiful and sweet you were as you stood on the show table last October and won a champion ribbon.

I'm going to miss you my sweet boy. Thank you for finding me, thank you for allowing me to see who you really were, thank you for showing me love. Thank you for being you. Everyone said they could see how much you loved me when you were with me. I loved you more.

I love you my sweet boy. I wish we had more time. I love you and miss you, but will never forget you.

Attachments

• cooper1.jpg
    cooper1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 31
Oh Julie... I am so, so sorry! You were just what Cooper needed and he had an awesome life with you! RIP sweet, sweet boy.

Hang in there!! *HUGS*

I'm so sorry, he had the perfect life with you. I remember you saying that you were always scared to come home to find him.

RIP Cooper.

Jules I am sorry for your loss, I thank you for sharing your life with Cooper with us. He was a handsome boy and was so lucky to have you love him the way you did.

Oh no! I'm so sorry Julie. :( Cooper was a lucky and loved little hedgie and he knew it. His antics were wonderful to hear about and will be missed. I'm so sorry, Jules.

RIP Cooper the pooper

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your sweet little boy.
Rest in peace :angel7:

I'm so sorry Julie. You were both blessed to have found eachother. RIP sweet Cooper.

I'm sorry Julie. You did a wonderful job with your little hedgieboy. Showing him care and love like he'd never seen before. Working with him through his issues, creating an environment where he could trust and flourish.

Cooper's a beautiful boy. He couldn't have had a better hedgiemomma than you.

Sending hedgie hugs.

Julie, I'm so sorry. Cooper was lucky to have you as his mom. Sleep well little guy.

Back