confused about manna pro food

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chins1222

ok i switched to manna pro food a while back and they seem to like it a lot and are doing very well on it.

but i think i accidentally bought the manna pro PRO formula instead of the SHO?:hair: (pro PRO, pro SHO, pro GRO it gets confusing haha)

will this be ok to feed until i run out of the bag i already purchased? or should i buy a bag of the SHO formula and mix them together for added nutrition?

thanks

That's the type I buy. My chinchillas, breeders, pets, kits, all do just fine on it. Should be just fine till the bag runs out.

No problem, I buy mine at TSC but because of it's popularity with rabbit breeders they're constantly running out of the PRO...so on occasion I do use the PRO and SHO interchangeably but PRO is my preference when it's in stock. Can't remember why I origianlly went with it vs. the other two...or why I try my darndest to avoid GRO...but when I was originally switching to mannapro I did a lot of research and had a lot of considerations. My chins do well on the PRO and their overall formulas aren't so drastically different that I've experienced problems using them interchangeably.

Back