Cody at the park :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Yesterday the family, Misty (our dog), and Cody (my conure) went to the park. This was his first time there and he had a great time! :)) He had a great time seeing all kinds of new things and new people. :D And Misty enjoyed it like always, lol.

Cody and I
HPIM8155Custom.jpg

Shoulder Perching
HPIM8156Custom.jpg

The family (excluding my mom, she took the pic, lol)
HPIM8163Custom.jpg

On my sister's head all wet, lol. I brought a spray bottle to keep him cool.
HPIM8165Custom.jpg

Another wet pic, lol.
HPIM8168Custom.jpg

A picture of him in front of the lake
HPIM8170Custom.jpg

A picture of him that I took myself of him riding my shoulder, lol. I can't believe I actually got him in the picture, lol.
HPIM8173Custom.jpg

I figured I'd share. :)) He had a blast, hehe.

I love Conures. They are so beautiful. I have a tiel who likes to go outdoors as well. She is always riding around on my shoulder indoors, but I limit how much she rides on me outside because I have too many stray cats on my property. But she'll sit in her outing cage next to me while I work in the flower gardens.

I bet you had some stares on your outing. The family, the family dog, and the family bird...must have been a fun day!

Haha, definitely had some stares! He got so much attention and he soaked up every bit of it, lol.

Eroomlorac: It actually doesn't take long to put on. He does hate it though, lol. It's a flight suit, and it's WAAAY easier than the feather teather I got from Petco. I couldn't even get that thing half way on him!

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Back