Classified Section

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strevale

Hi,
I'm not sure why this is happening, but every time I post a chins for sale ad, it's deleted within a day. Why is this happening?
Thanks,
~Valerie

http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/announcement.php?f=25

The classifieds sections are intended to be a facility of contributing members for Chins-n-Hedgies members. It is an added benefit to your membership and should be treated as a privilege. This forum is here first and foremost as a place for chinchilla and hedgehog owners to get help, help others and talk about their pets. Any member that wishes to use the classifieds section must be a contributing member to the forum.

Forum staff will be monitoring the classifieds and any post made to a classified section by a non-contributing member will be removed, please do not report non-contributing posts. Continued posting my result in your access being removed.

Do I qualify as a contributing member?
You may post to one of the classifieds section if you meet any of the following:

1. User who has been a member for 30 days AND at least 10 contributing type posts monthly (the last 30 days) to one of the chinchilla or hedgehog sections. "Aw cute" type posts do not qualify as a contributing post.

2. Users who have paid for banner advertising will be allowed to post to the classifieds section, regardless of their monthly post count.

Exclusions: The Rescue & Swap and Want ad sections are excluded in the contributing member rule. If you need to rehome your chinchilla or hedgehog and are asking a small rehoming fee ($25 or less), you will be allowed to post.

You don't contriute enough. You need 10 posts a month to have a classified ad. Read what she posted. It does explain what your problem is.

They are deleted as you do not have at least 10 contributing type posts in the last 30 days.

And a contributing post is not just OMG your chin is so cute, its supposed to be a helpful post towards chinchilla care.

I'm not sure what you mean by points?

To be considered a contributing member, you need to have at least 10 posts per month that are considered helpful. If you haven't posted in several months, you'll need to do some posting to become a contributing member again before your posts in the classifieds will go through.

But some of us regulars love telling people how cute/beautiful their chins are LOL ;)

Back