Christmas +FN142= tons of fun!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandi, your chinnies are sooooo cute. :heart5: I love that setup. I think maybe next year I will attempt to be festive like that and decorate everyone's cages for the holidays. Gotta keep adding to that fleece addiction.....:tease:

Cindy, are you sure Giz won't get jealous? You know I've got 7 boys here and their ALL single! ;)

I didn't say she would be swishing tails with the boys. She's a good girl.

Peggy. You make some mighty good looking chins.

I'm with Peggy. When I die, I wanna come back as Sandi's chin... However, she will have to start buying girlies :neener:

love, love, love all your cages and chinnies. they are just so gorgeous! and i have to agree.......when i die, i would like to come back as a chinnie in your home!

*sigh* Wow, uuummmm--ok. Well thank you Sandi for making me feel like an unfestive mean mommy!!! Hahaha--I keed, I keed. Ditto what everyone else said.

Look at Sky holding the chewy ball between his fingers!! AHH!! It's so human-like it's a little freaky...

Love what you've done to the cages! Very nice!!! What gorgeous chins you have!!

WOWZERS!
I love the little touches and the whole theme on the cages- did you make all of the fleece yourself? It truly looks amazing. I also love the small wooden truck (or train) toy in the cage- did you make it (if not, where from did you get it)?
S.

Sandi, your cage looks so pretty ^.^ you have inspired me to do something with my girlies cage... will, at least I got the fleece to get started ;) hehehe

WOWZERS!
I love the little touches and the whole theme on the cages- did you make all of the fleece yourself? It truly looks amazing. I also love the small wooden truck (or train) toy in the cage- did you make it (if not, where from did you get it)?
S.

Thanks! But I don't make anything but trouble, lol!! Half of the fleece items were from qualitymutationchinchillas.com and the other half were from camphorchins.com :thumbsup: The chin-a-bago is from simplychintastic.com

And thank you Kristy for the great compliment! :))

Thanks! But I don't make anything but trouble, lol!! Half of the fleece items were from qualitymutationchinchillas.com and the other half were from camphorchins.com :thumbsup: The chin-a-bago is from simplychintastic.com

And thank you Kristy for the great compliment! :))

Thank you Sandi for revealing your suppliers.
I think my chinnies may like a chin- a- bago too :)

Latest posts

Back