CHINformative at the Burgess Small Animal Show - Harrogate 28-29th Jan.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire D

Responsible & wise
I know this is a UK event but I hope you guys don't mind me posting it here for the UK peeps who are not CF.

CHINformative are on the road again!

burgess.jpg

http://www.thesmallanimalshow.co.uk/

Debbie Cave (Azure Chinchillas) & myself (Davidson Chinchillas), as CHINformative, have been invited to attend the Burgess Premier Small Animal Show which is being held in Harrogate on 28th-29th January.

Over the last few year or so we have attended various events with some of our friendly chinchillas - our aim is simple; to promote these wonderful pets & provide information on all aspects of health, husbandry, environment, food, & exercise etc.

These events have proved very popular & many people have never seen a chinchilla before, let alone touched one.

If you're in the area or attending the show, please do come along & find us for a natter. :D

The show venue is:

Yorkshire Event Centre:
Great Yorkshire Showground
Railway Road
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
HG2 8QZ

Doors open:
9am - 5:30pm Saturday 28th
9am - 4:00pm Sunday.

Sooooooo tempted to go to to UK next weekend now but accomodation is too expensive :(

Hi,

I'm fairly new to being a chin parent, had little tinkerbell since the beginning of september, and been a bunny mummy to a very happy and content hunni for nearly 6 years.

Would this show teach me anything, or is it a show like crufts? Sorry if i seem dumb! Also, is there an entrance fee? Is it the same stuff both days? Is there a programme? I live in the north east, so harrogate isn't too far to go if its beneficial.

Thanks in advance.

Tracycharli

I would have thought it of benefit to you, if only so you can talk to the lovely Claire who will be more than happy to answer questions.

Hopefully you'll do one in Birmingham sometimes so I can come say Hi! Hope it goes well xx

Back