Chinchilla Christmas Wish list from Santa.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liewwan

I want to do something fun and special for all of my chinnies this year including the rescues. So far I got them fiddle stick bridge, will make 2 hanging toys for each cage. The tough one is for my 3 months old bv since he can't really have treats. :banghead:
Soooo if you were a chinchilla what would you want for christmas? Be creative!

Mine love the twos with a wide variety of stuff on it like one of several types of wood, bamboo shredders, and pumice and loofah. Twilight chins does a great job of getting it all on one toy. I think thats an awesome gift.

How about some fleece goods?

I am stuffing stockings with a bamboo shredder with one twiglet of each of 5 different woods stuffed into them for xmas morning.

I will wind up spending more on the chins than most of my family as usual. priorities priorities!

my girl is getting a box of toys from Christine and getting a box of Fleece items.
and will get her own little stocking stuffed with some lava bites and a couple lava ledges.
and stuffed with some sticks.
needless to say she's getting the most of our money lol but it's worth it.

Lol, I hear ya on that Samantha. I spend more money on the chins than I spend on myself. I'll be making hanging toys with pumice stones, finger traps, loofahs, wood coins, twirlies, and a whole bunch of stuff already.
Fleece items they have and it's too late for me to order any more.
Booboo: Oh I saw your christmas basket and I loved it. I'm going to do something like that, except I'm using the oxbow grass bowls and wrapping it with brown paper so I can take a video of them attempting to open it :D hehehe.
Cindy: I just made them new hidey house with pillows inside lol.

Back