Chinchilla car window decal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenMcStay

Chillamom
I'm looking for a chinchilla car window decal. I keep finding real-life pictures on bumper stickers and things like that, but I want more of a simple outline of a chinchilla. I'm not sure if anybody on here would know, but has anybody seen them online or something?

Thanks,
-Lauren

Back years ago...somebody was selling a silver outline (JUST THE OUTLINE) of a chinchilla...I used it on my first car. I've been searching recently for another....this was some time ago..darn near 10yrs

You mean like those stick family stickers? The closest I found to one was a guine pig decale I never specifically found a chinchilla one

Our shop just got a CNC plasma cutter. I was thinking about making Keychains of a chin. I can also powdercoat them. I will make a thread when they are done. I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot to put this on my post. If you find a silhouette of a chin and take it to a place that makes signs they should be able to put it on a vinyl plotter and cut it any color you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back