Chin Spin VS Flying Saucer

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreya

I'm looking at getting new wheels. Opinions on either? 3 out of 4 of my chins will use a wheel but I've never had a flying saucer...

most of my cages have the flying saucer. I haven't had one chin not learn how to use it. I like it better than the chin spin. However that is me and my chins.

Thanks Sandi!! =)

Funny - I think I am going to get the Silver Surfer. I don't have a FN and the Chin Spin looks like it would take up the majority of the bottom of my cage that isn't a shelf. =)

Got down to 1 cage, sold 2 saucers and kept my Silver Surfer. Had to split my pair, now getting two more. I just ordered (new) 1 saucer and 1 surfer.
I learned my lesson...never sell your wheels!!

I got a flying saucer a month ago for my two chins. One absolutely loves it and the other just don't seem to get it on how to use it.

I really like the Silver surfer wheels but have no experience with the others. I just ordered another one for my momma and baby pair. They are pretty quiet and good quiality

Thanks for the info. =) I'm hoping to order the SS's by the end of the week. The boys have crappy wheels that I hear ALL night long (even with them upstairs and a sound machine) and the girl(s) don't have one yet. I just have to bite the bullet and order them, once I make sure I can pay all my other bills. lol

Ellie - I've learned to take pet supplies even if I don't currently need them; you never know when you might. =)

I got a saucer for my chins and it was the funnies thing watching them get curious over it and learn how to use it.

I especially remember attempt # 3 where Sabi got into a good pace but didn't know how to put on the breaks and lauched herself across the cage. She wasn't hurt, she just went back for revenge and conquered the saucer but I couldn't help laughing so hard because she launched herself about 4 more times til she figured it out.

Back