Chin Sleep

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinylover

I've had my chin, Buddy, for almost a month now and I've seen him in his cage sleeping with his eyes actually closed only a couple of times and I've taken him out a good bit of times when it was still his sleepy times just holding him with a towel over his head so he can sleep a little but with his mommy holding him and he has closed his eyes and slept until i got up to put him back. is this a good thing that he has started closing his eyes to sleep I've heard that when they do they trust you more.

Also he comes out latter at night anywhere from 6-10 to run around to play so doesn't say stuff like you need to let him out on the floor to run and play please.

Thanks for reading or helping by replying.

I occasionally see my chin sleeping in her hammock with her eyes closed, something my sister and I call a "deep sleep"

The only reason they sleep with their eyes open is so they can be more aware and alert....but if he sleeps with his eyes closed..he trusts his surroundings and you

Latest posts

Back