Chin name :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I name Basils new friend

• Sage

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Hazel

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Other...suggestions

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
C

Cola89

So im gettting a chin this weekend it will be my thrid and hopefully after all the quarentine and intro it will work!

So i kind of have a spice theme...chilie, basil and im not sure of the name for this new girl chin. so im going to ask you to help me:thumbsup:

Oooh, I like Sage and Anise... I also Like Curry, Paprika and Ginkgo....

Especialy Paprika and Ginkgo

Congrats on the new chin! What color?

im not sure i think i want a violet. my mom loves the name sage lol so i think everyone is leaning on that. i like paprika too id probably just call her rika though

Lol, I name alot of my female characters in my plays and screen plays that. It is also my favorite color!

I voted sage, I named a goat sage. No offense to anyone, but every Hazel I've known are cranky old ladies.

I like sage, but it would depend on the color. Rosemary "Rosie" would be nice for a violet, though.

Lol very true all Hazels are always mean! I should have just named my chins after countrys like kenya, egypt, china! lol much easier

Wow, I'm such a dork, the name Paprika made me think of Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper from Blue's Clues, and they had a baby named Paprika..

I think Paprika's cute, but I love Sage.

I think that is a very cool way of doing it. I voted for Hazel, but just to let you know, one of the cats I had in the past was named Ginger.

Jean

Good luck, I bet no matter what you pick, when you rattle off all three names it will sound really cool.

Well i got her and named her sage thanks so much for voting!!! Does anyone wanna see her?

Back