chin colors

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would LOVE to have an extreme mosaic! but just like Snarky mentioned, pets find me instead of vice versa, so i'm pretty sure i won't get to pick and choose the colour, which is perfectly fine by me as long as i end up with healthy and happy bubbies to spoil :))

I have a standard and a charcoal, so I might want something a little different, like mosaic or black velvet:)

A Sapphire or a Violet for me...or perhaps a Standard as I miss having one around

I did recently want a Wilson White most, but then I went and got one :-D

(currently have a Black Velvet, an extra dark Ebony, and medium ebony and a Wilson White)

I have a standard and a charcoal, so I might want something a little different, like mosaic or black velvet:)

I doubt you have a charcoal ;) They are very rare and only found overseas if I remember correctly..there may be a few here but not that I'm aware of. More likely you have an ebony.

I loooove my standard babies. That's probably my fav.

I think I would want a violet next. Then a extra dark tan/chocolate, then a mosaic.

Ahh all the colors are beautiful so its hard to pick!

I must agree with you, I have a dark standard I would say almost charcoal in some areas, and a beautiful mosaic white. When they have little babies, "kits" the color combinations are just adorable. My Nanuk is currently pregnant, I will definitely post the pictures once she delivers of them.

I would love to have an extra dark tan but I'm happy with my two extra dark eb's and violet wrap :)

I already have a standard, so I'm afraid if I got another I would mix them up....I'm leaning towards a black velvet, ebony, or mosaic.

I would love a blue diamond or an extra dark tan. My current focus is on extra dark tans, so hopefully I'll get one soon! :)

Back