CashCrate

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look up businesses around you, you can use that as the information. Phone number, ect...

I suggest watching the video tutorial I posted, it helps out a bunch.

It is probably normal - if you gave out your address you'll likely be getting a lot of mail too.

If you refer people you get 20% of what they make, and 10% of what their referrals make - so you can kind of sit back and let other people earn money for you.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/127168/exposing_cashcrate_a_fraudulent_work.html?cat=9

Huh. Sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme in that respect. (Though from what I've read about CashCrate online, I don't think it is one... seems like it might be fine for making a few extra bucks, but one shouldn't expect to earn significant amounts of money with it.)

Yeah, it's just extra money...I'll take it.

It's not taking money from the people that I refer, it's 20% of what they make as a bonus given to me by CashCrate.

Huh. Sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme in that respect. (Though from what I've read about CashCrate online, I don't think it is one... seems like it might be fine for making a few extra bucks, but one shouldn't expect to earn significant amounts of money with it.)

Thats where you are wrong though some people make hundreds of dollars every month it just depends on how many referrals you can get really.

Well sure, if you want to spend all your time doing it. I suppose I should have qualified my statement that one shouldn't expect to make significant amounts of money from CashCrate unless one essentially makes CashCrate a full-time job. CashCrate seems to be a fairly easy way to make a little extra money, but NOT an easy way to make a LOT of extra money.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or a scam. I just mentioned that one probably shouldn't expect to earn tons of money in their spare time with it, is all. But who doesn't like making a few extra bucks?

Just wanted to bump this up for newer members...

You can do 2+ "Research Surveys/Daily Surveys" whenever they are available to you every 24 hours and make $0.80 off each of them a day when they go through.

I should have new check pictures soon. :)

I just wanted to post something about this site. Within 10 minutes of signing up for it, I got LOTS of emails telling me where to enter in my information to have my free laptop sent. I've never gotten those before.

If you read the fine print on several of the surveys, they are the ones that say "your phone will be billed a monthly fee of $9.99" and so on. So while its great for people to get paid and such, do be careful about what information you do put into several of the surveys. Because you may end up paying lots of money for nothing.

Back