• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Carolina Storm Bucket Wheels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryT

LarryT
The Carolina Storm Bucket Wheel:

We are proud to now offer the Carolina Storm bucket wheel for $25.00 plus shipping. This custom made bucket wheel is very quiet and easy to clean. It has six height adjustments and can be tilted for desired pitch/angle. The running surface is safe, solid and smooth for a hedgies tender little feet. The wheel comes in several colors: Raspberry Sparkles, Blue, Pink, Red, Lime Green,Sparkly Blue and Sparkly Green. Ships within 24 hours after payment is made in most cases. For large orders contact me at [email protected] for special pricing.

Payment Details:

Carolina Storm Hedgehogs will accept payment through Paypal, check or money order. If you any questions email them to [email protected]
If you are paying by check or money order the wheel will not ship until funds have cleared. For large orders contact me at [email protected] for special pricing.

Measurements:

The running surface is five and a half inches wide. The diameter of the wheel is ten and half inches. On the lowest possible height setting the wheel is approximately eleven inches tall. On the highest possible height setting the wheel is twelve and half inches tall. The stand is twelve inches wide.

Shipping Details:

Shipping is available to most anywhere in the world via the United States Postal Service (USPS) at the Buyers expense. If your shipping price does not show up in the shopping cart email me at [email protected] for price. Orders will ship within 24 hours in most cases,48 hours at the most.

Cleaning:

For cleaning I recommend the O-Cel-O Dishwand filled with Ivory Dish Soap. These are both readily available at Target, Walmart and most local grocery stores. There are many ways to clean the wheel, just be sure not to use anything abrasive for cleaning and please do not get the rollerblade wheel bearings wet while cleaning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bump so post is not removed for being inactive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hedgehog summer is a photo contest for hedgehogs, pictures should
be of a summery theme with at least one hedgehog in it. No photoshop
please!

We will have a poll for everyone to cast a vote but a panel of
judges from the USA, UK and Canada will make the final decision to prevent
cheating. Pictures can be sent to [email protected]
When submitting pictures please include your name, location and hogs name. One entry per household. Deadline for submitting pictures is August 7th and the winners will be
declared on August 15th.

1st place will get choice of a Carolina Storm Wheel or Storm Bucket Wheel with free shipping, 2nd and 3rd place gets choice of wheel but must pay for shipping. Everyone who enters will get a $5 discount off any wheel they choose to buy.

Contest will be held on my website http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com/2012-summer-contest.html

Back