Cappuccino

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkc1038

Well I must admit I was very surprised by this little addition to my family. I have had what I believed two females together in the cage, Snow and Sumo(yes I know more a boys name, but you have to see the way "she" sat) for more than 1 yr and I checked Sumo out when I first got him and really looked like a girl ,( but in hindsight he was trying to bite me the whole time so I may not of gotten areally good look) hence the reason I put the "girls" together after a proper introduction. Well on Friday little or not so little Cappuccino came into the world.

Attachments

• baby cappacino.jpg
    baby cappacino.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 119
Glad to hear everything turned out ok with the birth. I'm hoping you have seperated them now? The last thing you want is a breedback.

Cute little fuzzie. :D

Yup seperated them and will keep them seperated, I actually seperated them while she was in Labor. Only because I thought I was going to have to make a Vet visit with her and had her put in my emergency carrier. So far she has been an amazing Mom, very sweet to see, BUT I wasnt looking for Babies.LOL
I now am going to get another cage and put Snow in one and hopefully Sumo and his son(yes he has been checked by an expert)LOl together. If not I will see in Jose and Gala would like a rommate. We will see we are just in the begining stages right now so I have 7 weeks to figure out the best way to have everybody safe and happy AND baby free.

:boy: Look how cute he is! That's a nice suprise and it sounds like you have his future planned out pretty well. Congrats!

Back