Canadian Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aggie

Hello, :)

I have been a member on here for a while, but have never officially introduced myself. I usually just lurk. ;)

My name is Ashley. I got my first hedgehog in October. She was eight weeks old and I have since named her Hailie.

I also have a three year old pomeranian. His name is C.J.

Here are some pictures. :)
(Although one is of both of them, that was the only time C.J. has had access to her. I realized after it could be dangerous.)

Can anyone tell her what color she is? I looked it up, but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks.

Attachments

• rsz_9.jpg
    rsz_9.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
  • rsz_untitled.jpg
    rsz_untitled.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 29
  • rsz_untitled2.jpg
    rsz_untitled2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 25
Welcome and congrats! Your new baby is a cutie. I am not positive about the color though. I have chins and hedgies and find chinchilla colors much easier to figure out.

I know nothing about hedgies but just wanted to say the pictures are adorable and welcome!!!

Welcome to CnH!

If the lighting were brighter it would help but think she looks like a cinnocot. Shes beautiful nonetheless.

Welcome to CnH!

If the lighting were brighter it would help but think she looks like a cinnocot. Shes beautiful nonetheless.

Thanks, I was trying to decide between that and chocolate, i think it was.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

I don't see cinnacot at all. His nose is too dark. His nose looks more brown than liver colored. I think I see brown cheek patches correct? If so, that indicates an algerian color.

If I had to guess based on those images, I would say Algerian Brown.

Glad you posted :)
Seems a little dark for cinnicot, but light for chocolate... I'd go with brown... "algerian brown" given Hailie's cute little cheek patches.

I don't see cinnacot at all. His nose is too dark. His nose looks more brown than liver colored. I think I see brown cheek patches correct? If so, that indicates an algerian color.

If I had to guess based on those images, I would say Algerian Brown.

Okay, thanks. Yes, she does have patches on her cheeks, they are a little darked now than they were in that picture.

Haha, there’s a lot of different colors and most of them aren’t that different from each other.

Back