Cage Coming Together (Again)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The1nOnlyMatty

We just received our first order for the boys from the fabulous Christine. She inspired us to really get obsessed. The entire top level of our FN is done and remodeled now. Started on the bottom half but still need to start aging and coloring the bottom ledges. Also getting some new fleece stuff soon as well to match the new themes (Dream/Night Sky up top. Beach on the bottom)

dreamhouse.jpg

Dreamledge.jpg

Dreamtop.jpg

GusHouse.jpg

bottomcage.jpg

Beautiful cages! I love the themes.

P.S. Please, please, please be careful with that bridge. Some people say they are fine, but I highly disagree. It's a broken leg waiting to happen.

Thanks for the compliment. We've had the bridge for five months now. It's far enough apart that no little legs can get caught. And then the beads are are chew proof so no worry about them gnawing them off and slats sliding together.

Aww! Adorable! And my 12 year old says my chins are spoiled..lol Lucky chins you have there. :D

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I love the hidey house with the starfish and the waves. That is too cute!!

Thanks! We're in the process of rearranging again. It's a never ending process. Every new toy somehow means we have to rearrange the whole thing lol!

Back