CA Group ECBC Annual Meeting - June 18, 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aznmexaggie

Chinchilla Chateau
CA Group ECBC Annual Meeting

Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time: 11:00 AM
Lunch at 1:00 PM

14560 Boy Scout Camp Rd
Frazier Park, CA 93255

Lodging: Best Rest Inn, I-5 at the Frazier Park exit
http://www.bestrestinns.com
Ph: (661) 248-2700

Furball Ranch will also put up people who would like to sleep/crash on the floor (bring a sleeping bag!). Please contact Rod or Donna at (661) 245-1232 to make arrangements.

Lunch will be provided by the club. It’s on us!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Just woundering????????I have seen nothing on what will be voted on!who is running for what,Whats on the agenda,be nice to know these things so I can vote,Be nice if thses things were posted so ALL california members could know ahead of time what is going on.I know all the members cant make it and there vote and voice count's,SO if someone could let's post that info so ALL members can vote and be heard.

THANK YOU
JJS CHINCHILLA

Jason, we're still in discussion on what to do about proxy votes or votes for members who don't attend. In the past it has been that if the members are not present, their votes are not counted for the year. I remember a very heated argument between members when one person came to the meeting saying they had the proxy vote of another member, so therefore his vote would count twice. It caused a lot of raucous and the board members at the time decided you must be present to vote. It may not stay that way after this year, but this is the current understanding for proxy votes.

If you are not at the meeting, you will receive an email along with the other CA members as to who is in what position and their emails and if you want to know what went on at the meeting you can email the new secretary for a copy of the minutes.

We don't have a set agenda which has been due to too many people moving into positions without being correctly informed on what exactly they should be doing. We will also be correcting that at the meeting.

The only positions up for vote this year are a couple board members, president and 2nd vice president.

Back