bugs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaeway

Scurries!!!
So I MAY have to fumigate my house for bugs, not rodents. My question is how to ensure my chin room is chin safe afterwards. I am pretty sure I'm going to have to take their cages and all other things chin out, but what about the room? Meaning floors, walls and the few pieces of furniture that are in there? If I can get away with not fumigating, I will, but I want to be prepared just in case.

I do pest control for a living so hopefully I can be of some help for you. When you say you think you might have to have your house fumigated, exactly what type of pest problem are you seeing? Houses are only fumigated for wood destroying pests such as termites. Have you hired someone to do the work? If so they should be able to tell you more about the products they intend to use to do the job. If you do not know the name of the pests your seeing, that is okay, just send me a pic of one or do your best to describe it with size, location, color, etc.

Latest posts

Back