Brittany Murphy dead at 32

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just stunned. To die of "natural causes" so young is just inconceivable.

I heard on the radio this morning she may have been suffering from anorexia. I don't even know who she is so I don't really know. But I heard it on a very reputable talk/news station.

I also heard the family is refusing an autopsy. I thought it was mandatory for an autopsy if the death is unexpected, outside of a hospital and the patient is not currently under a physicians care for something like cancer and the cause of death is 'unknown'. Otherwise, many people would be getting away with murder. I'm not saying she was murdered because the coroner would be able to tell. But I suspect she died of a heart attack from complications with anorexia.

Last edited:
i just read this today! i cant believe it. i really liked her as an actress. heart attack at 32 sounds fishy. so sad.

They are doing an autopsy tomorrow Carol. I don't think the family commented one way or another from what I read/saw. They did say she had been sick the past few days.

Back