Brand New Cage!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsknc

Little Sugar Chinchillas
here is a cage that was made for a good friend on mine. it took quite a while but it was well worth the wait.
Cage was made by Linda Lucas of Critter Cages NC

mandiecage1.jpg

mandiecage2.jpg

mcage3.jpg

mcage5.jpg

I wondered if Linda was still around. Her cages are beautiful and she seems to do really good work.

Have you added her to the supplier list in the classified section? I don't know if it would even be feasible to ship a cage like that, but there are lots of people local to that area that might be interested.

i would love to have her added but the only way to contact her (really) is by calling her.

she does more then cages. she does travel cages that sometimes can be used for temp cages. she mades her own type of dusters and wheels.
she can make a cage for any thing really. she built me a rabbit cage big enough for an english lop.

i mean she has an email but if she isnt expecting anything she wont check it for months. so yeah i dont mind giving out her phone number to anyone that wants it.

theres more examples of cages on my website (she has her own page)

www.lilsugarchinchillas.com/cage.html

Wow, that cage is gorgeous! What is the back wall made out of?

these new material. its ultra light. i dont have the foggest clue whats it called i just know Linda was very excited about it.

That's a really nice cage.
What is the material that is on the left side of the cage (shown as the right side of the cage from the picture), that looks like a frosted color? I like this idea because it prevents beddings & whatnot from being kicked out of the cage.
And what material is used for the door, glass or clear plastic? It looks different than the side panel.

the white peice in the back of the cage is a new material that linda is experimenting with. i have no clue what it is called but its ultra light, making the cage lighter in return. Linda hand bends metal so the edgings and shelving gaurds. there is little to no mess or no sharp edges with her cages.

the gray squares on the shelves are granite stones. she bolted them to the shelf so they wont slide off if the chins start rough housing. and they also act as a cooling spot.

the door is made out of plexi glass. it gives a clear look into the cage but of course if you have curious dogs you will need to clean the door very so often.

the wheel you see in the cage is the ones she hand makes. they are all silent and last forever. Linda herself has over 60 of them in her house so you know they have to be silent. i have a few myself and highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Back