Bottles with Edstrom valves

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne-Lise

Hi guys! I'm looking for new water bottles and I had bad experiences with bottles that don't have edstrom type valves. So I really something like that.

On that site there are few:

http://www.mortonjones.com/detail.php?product_code=328

But the plastic looks cheap.... Have any one of you tried one of those bottles? Which one's the best? I love those in glass but I really don't like the tips, that's why.....

I purchased 1 of each the 8 oz & 16 oz. I am just glad that I didn't order a lot of them at first until I saw them. They work ok, but they just don't have the lip like the Edstrom Water Buddies. If I was desperate I guess I would order it from them. I would try Ryerson they did have 8 oz water buddies not sure if they sold out or not. I purchased maybe 10 from them at the last National show in March for about $10.75.

I have a few of those from Morton Jones. They work just fine, but you have to put a guard inbetween the bottle and the cage or else the chins WILL chew holes in the plastic.

I second the placing something between the chins and the bottle. My chins chew holes at the top and sides!

Back