Bentley

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
When I played with Bentley last night, he seemed as naughty as ever as he bounced around carelessly and kept trying to steal my pencil as I worked on homework. I am really not sure what happened. When I went to check on all my boys this morning, I found Bentley curled up in his house, snuggled with Diesel, but he wasn't moving. It looks like he passed in his sleep- if I wouldn't have reached in to give them both scritches, I would have never known anything was wrong.

I am having a necropsy performed and I should know the results tomorrow. I am absolutely heartbroken, not only for my loss but for Diesel as well. He and Bentley were best buddies.

I'll miss you Bentley, you were the silliest little chin and a great buddy for my Diesel boy. Rest in peace, little Benny.

I'm very sorry for your and Diesel's loss....I hope you find out what went wrong from the necropsy and at least you can know that he passed while cuddled up to his best friend. How sad though :(

I am sorry to hear that. I always liked his name, Bentley. So awful when they're fine one minute, gone the next. It is completely heartbreaking. I hope the necropsy gives you some answers....and maybe some peace as well.

Rest In Peace, Bentley

Awwww, so sorry Stacie. It makes it even harder (if that's possible) not knowing why. I hope the necropsy will give you some answers. Take care. RIP sweet boy!

Oh, Stacie, I'm so sorry for your loss. :flowers5:

Sudden, unexpected deaths are always the worst. I hope a necropsy will provide you with some answers and some peace of mind.

May I say that it is especially sad that we have lost so many of our beloved Playchins. I know that Bentley will find Neeko and all of his other friends in Chinnie Heaven and they will ALL be watching over you. :heart:

Back