Becky's starting!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find the page, Mish!

Congrats and I hope all goes well!!

If Becky's the one lying down there, the bigger kittens need to be out of the cage during the birth. They'll make it harder for their aunt to get to the new babies, and by the looks of things right now, one of the orange ones is <i>sitting</i> on the neonate. Not good.

yay Mish! Thanks for sharing this with us! I hope all continues to go well for the beautiful Miss Becky

I can't help it, she came named Becky, lol. Still just the one kitten so far. It's going on 2am so I'll be hitting the bed soon. Camera will be running all night though.

Still only the one baby. :( I'm on baby watch until Mish wakes up since I am at work and have the ability to keep an eye on the camera.

Are we sure she's even supposed to have more than one? Usually the others would be out by now unless she's having dystocia, but she doesn't even appear to be in labor anymore or even trying. Hmm.

Are we sure she's even supposed to have more than one? Usually the others would be out by now unless she's having dystocia, but she doesn't even appear to be in labor anymore or even trying. Hmm.

Mish said she still felt movement in there.

Back